Each year, the activities of the Central Pastoral Administration of The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington are audited by an external public accounting firm.
Annually, a summary financial report is published in the Catholic Standard and El Pregonero. This report summarizes financial data from the audited financial statements for the Central Pastoral Administration, as well as each of our affiliated corporations.
Copies of the financial reports, as well as the most recent audited financial statements, may be accessed below.
FAQs on Annual Appeal and Parish Giving
Catholic Standard and El Pregonero Financial Reports
Audited Financial Statements – Fiscal Year 2020-2021
- Central Pastoral Administration Financial Statements 2020-2021
- Catholic Youth Organization Financial Statements 2020-2021
- Catholic Education Foundation Financial Statements 2020-2021
- Forward in Faith Financial Statements 2020-2021
- Victory Youth Centers Financial Statements 2020 – 2021
Audited Financial Statements – Fiscal Year 2019-2020
- Central Pastoral Administration Financial Statements 2019-2020
- Catholic Youth Organization Financial Statements 2019-2020
- Catholic Education Foundation Financial Statements 2019-2020
- Forward in Faith, Inc. Financial Statement 2019 – 2020
- Victory Youth Centers, Inc. Financial Statements 2019-2020