Each year, the activities of the Central Pastoral Administration of the Archdiocese of Washington are audited by an external public accounting firm.
Annually, a summary financial report is published in the Catholic Standard and El Pregonero. This report summarizes financial data from the audited financial statements for the Central Pastoral Administration, as well as each of our affiliated corporations.
Copies of the financial reports, as well as the most recent audited financial statements, may be accessed below.
FAQs on Annual Appeal and Parish Giving
Catholic Standard and El Pregonero Financial Reports
Audited Financial Statements – Fiscal Year 2017-2018
- Central Pastoral Administration Financial Statements 2017-2018
- Consortium of Catholic Academies 2017-2018
- Catholic Youth Organization Financial Statements 2017-2018
- Catholic Education Foundation Financial Statements 2017-2018
- Forward in Faith, Inc. Financial Statements 2017-2018
- Victory Youth Centers, Inc. Financial Statements 2017-2018