Young Adult Communities
Many parishes in the Archdiocese of Washington host young adult communities to enrich the faith life of their young adult parishioners and to invite young adults to contribute to the larger parish community. The list below details parish young adult leaders and contact information for each parish community.
We want to help you connect with other young adults in your parish or neighborhood through a shared experience of faith. Can we help you plug in? Email us and let us pair you with the small group that best fits your life and schedule.
Groups are currently meeting in the following neighborhoods:
- Silver Spring (Monday Evening)
- Northeast DC, St. John Paul II Shrine (Monday Evening)
- Northeast DC, St. John Paul II Shrine (Tuesday Evening)
- Brookland, DC (Wednesday Evening)
- Navy Yard, DC (Thursday Evening)
- Georgetown, DC (Sunday Evening)
Small Group Video Series
Want to explore Truth? Find Joy? Experience Love? Know Hope?
Join six inspiring DC priests for, The Source, a series of Ted-style talks and faith stories–all in 20 minutes or less.
Make it a party! Invite friends and click here for “conversation starter questions“. All so easy and FREE!