The Archdiocese of Washington is committed to being good stewards of the resources entrusted to us. If you see or suspect financial or employee misconduct involving any parish, school or archdiocesan office:
Reports can be made anonymously – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Examples may include and are not limited to:
- accounting or auditing irregularities
- theft or fraud
- improper dealings with vendors and conflicts of interest
- misuse of archdiocesan resources
- retaliation or harassment
- breaches of confidentiality
The Archdiocese of Washington’s Ethics and Compliance Hotline is operated by EthicsPoint, an independent reporting service that allows employees, parishioners, volunteers, vendors and other interested parties to report their concerns anonymously, online or by phone. Anytime.