Parish Evangelization Grant Program
Thank you for your interest in the Archdiocese of Washington Parish Evangelization Grant Program. The application deadline has passed.
For questions about the program, please contact Victoria Venable in the Secretariat for Pastoral Ministry and Social Concerns.
- Parish grants should address one or more of the following areas:
- Re-engaging parishioners and/or outreach to non-parishioners (invitational).
- Reimagining community gatherings during the COVID-19 pandemic (creative).
- Forming volunteer leaders for long-term accompaniment and evangelization (fruitful).
- Parishes may apply for one evangelization grant per parish, up to $3,000.
- Applications must be submitted before May 15, 2021 and are distributed on a first come, first serve basis.
- The project must have the approval of the pastor.
- The grant cannot include funding for staffing.
- Parish grant coordinator will meet (virtually) with a member of the Archdiocese of Washington Parish Support Team after the application has been received, and ongoing, to share project updates and highlights.
- Parish grant coordinator will complete a short after action report including best practices to be shared with other parishes.
- Approved grant funds will be paid in full to the parish on approval of the application.
- Organizations affiliated with parishes may apply through their parish.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will be considered if funding is available.