Parish Evangelization Grant Program
Thank you to all the parishes that applied for the 2023 Evangelization Grant Program!
We had another successful year with our evangelization grants, with 22 parishes who received grants. Unfortunately, this year’s grant program is now closed. Please check this website in the coming months to learn about evangelization best practices from the parishes that received grants. We will open the 2024 Evangelization Grant Program in October 2024.
- Parish grants should address one or more of the following areas:
- Re-engaging parishioners and/or outreach to non-parishioners (invitational).
- Reimagining community life
- Forming volunteer leaders for long-term accompaniment and evangelization
- Parishes may apply for one evangelization grant per parish.
- The project must have the approval of the pastor.
- The grant cannot include funding for staffing.
- Parish grant coordinator will meet (virtually) with a member of the Archdiocese of Washington Parish Support Team after the application has been received, and ongoing, to share project updates and highlights.
- Approved grant funds will be paid in full to the parish on approval of the application.
- Organizations affiliated with parishes should apply through their parish.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will be considered if funding is available.