Walk with Mary
The apparition of Our Lady of Guadalupe to Saint Juan Diego significantly marked the history of our continent. For centuries the miraculous image of Our Mother has called Catholics back to the faith and moved others to embrace the faith. Today, Our Lady continues to empower our evangelization efforts with her constant proclamation of the Gospel. Most importantly, as the Patroness of the Americas and the Star of the First and New Evangelization, Our Lady calls us to encounter and accompany the stranger in our midst.
2017 Walk with Mary Celebration
The Tilma of Our Lady of Guadalupe—used during our annual archdiocesan celebration and which was hand-embroidered by contemplative nuns in Mexico—is available to visit your parish!
The encased tilma can be at your parish for up to two weeks, to be displayed in your church and used by the various groups within your parish. This invaluable gift provides an opportunity to engage the faithful in learning about the significance of the image, its historical roots, and Mary’s message to welcome the stranger seeking a home and place of rest in our Church and communities.
- Guide for Reflection – Bilingual
- Guide for Reflection – Spanish
- Guide for Reflection – English
- Suggested Prayer Service – Spanish
- Suggested Prayer Service – English
- Saint John Paul II Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Pope Benedict XVI Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Memorare to Our Lady of Guadalupe – Spanish
- Memorare to Our Lady of Guadalupe – English