Parish Evangelization Grants
The Archdiocese of Washington Parish Evangelization Grants support parishes in implementing the new evangelization through creative evangelization efforts. The grant funds parish projects that are invitational and are a part of the parish’s long term mission of evangelization. Parish grant projects and initiatives also provide examples of best practices that will be shared across the Archdiocese of Washington.
Please review all the information on this page before filling out the grant application below –
For help completing the application, questions about eligibility, or planning your project, please contact:
Anthony Esser, Coordinator of Parish Evangelization [email protected]
Requirements and Program Information
ADW Parish Evangelization Grants must meet the following requirements:
- The project must have the approval of the pastor.
- Application must be submitted by: December 15, 2019.
- Provide regularly project updates and highlights throughout the process with the Coordinator of Parish Evangelization.
- Pastors and project leaders must schedule a meeting with the Coordinator of Parish Evangelization within a month after grant approval to share about their project and discuss opportunities for training or other support related to project goals.
- The program will begin accepting applications on September 1, 2019.
- Parishes may apply for one evangelization grant per parish, up to $2500.
- Approved grant funds will be paid in full to the parish on approval of the application.
- Organizations affiliated with parishes may apply through their parish.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will be considered if funding is available