Parish Evangelization Grants
The Archdiocese of Washington Parish Evangelization Grants support parishes in implementing the new evangelization through creative, invitational, and fruitful evangelization efforts. Parish grant projects and initiatives also provide examples of best practices that will be shared across the Archdiocese of Washington.
Please review all the information on this page before filling out the grant application below –
For help completing the application, questions about eligibility, or planning your project please contact:
Anthony Esser, Coordinator of Parish Evangelization [email protected]
Requirements and Program Information
ADW Parish Evangelization Grants must meet the following requirements:
- The project must have the approval of the pastor.
- Application must be submitted by deadline: December 15, 2019.
- Invite ADW staff in person to experience the fruitfulness of the grant work.
- Collaborate throughout the process with the Coordinator of Parish Evangelization on project updates and highlights.
- Parish grant teams must participate in training/formation opportunity.
*Recommended: Catechetical Day 2019 workshop on Best Practices in Parish Evangelization, The Mid Atlantic Congress, or resources found in Parish Evangelization Best Practices Document
- The program will begin accepting applications on August 1, 2019.
- Parishes may apply for one evangelization grant per parish up to $2500.
- Approved grant funds will be paid in full to the parish on approval of the application.
- Organizations affiliated with parishes may apply through their parish.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will be considered if funding is available