NFP: Creighton Introductory Session
Date: Monday, June 4th at 7:30-8:30pm
Where: 1001 Lawrence St. NE Washington DC 20017
What: Creighton Introductory Session
“Caritas FertilityCare™ Center practitioner Alison Contreras will be presenting an Introductory Session on the Creighton Model FertilityCare™ (CrMS), which is a system of holistic fertility awareness that can be used by:
- Single women to monitor their health and fertility
- Engaged couples to learn about their fertility while preparing for marriage
- Married couples to plan their family using a natural method to effectively achieve or postpone pregnancy
- Married couples to uncover and treat underlying issues who have difficulty conceiving or maintaining pregnancies
- Any woman from her teens through her menopausal years to learn about her health and fertility
You can register and pay for this intro session on our website – http://www.dcfertilitycare.com/ and click on “Get Started”, or click here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/intro-session-in-brookland-dc-tickets-45564267952. Couples are encouraged to attend the Introductory Session together.
This CrMS Introductory Session is $50.00 and advanced registration is requested as space is limited. If you would like to start charting after attending the Introductory Session and pay upfront, the cost of the Introductory session will be credited towards the full cost of the classes, making it free. Otherwise, additional follow-ups are $60 and materials are a one-time fee of $40.
Flexible payment options and insurance reimbursement forms may be provided based on your needs. More information about the CrMS and the practitioners at Caritas FertilityCare™ Center can be found on our website: http://www.dcfertilitycare.com/ If you have any questions or would like to speak with Alison Contreras, FCP, please e-mail her at [email protected]. Thank you!”
1001 Lawrence St NE Parking, Lawrence Street Northeast, Washington D.C., DC 20017, USA