Creighton Introductory Session
Date: Monday, March 25th, 7:30 – 8:30 pm at 1001 Lawrence St. NE Washington DC 20017. Please register below
- Single women to monitor their health and fertility
- Engaged couples to learn about their fertility while preparing for marriage
- Married couples to plan their family using a natural method to effectively achieve or postpone pregnancy
- Married couples to uncover and treat underlying issues who have difficulty conceiving or maintaining pregnancies
- Any woman from her teens through her menopausal years to learn about her health and fertility
You can register and pay for this intro session on our website – http://www.dcfertilitycare.com/ and click on “Get Started”, or click here on this link. Couples are encouraged to attend the Introductory Session together.
This CrMS Introductory Session is $50.00 and advanced registration is requested as space is limited. If you would like to start charting after attending the Introductory Session and pay upfront, the cost of the Introductory session will be credited towards the full cost of the classes, making it free. Otherwise, additional follow-ups are $60 and materials are a one-time fee of $40.
Flexible payment options and insurance reimbursement forms may be provided based on your needs. More information about the CrMS and the practitioners at Caritas FertilityCare™ Center can be found on our website: http://www.dcfertilitycare.com/.
1001 Lawrence St. NE Washington DC 20017
1001 Lawrence St NE, Washington D.C., DC 20017, USA