Annulment Information Session
Get the facts about annulments and learn more about the process at this FREE event, hosted by the Office for Family Life and the Archdiocesan Tribunal.
When: Saturday, June 12, 2021 from 10:00am – 11:30am
Dr. Sofia Markovich, J.C.D., Metropolitan Judge and Moderator of the Tribunal Chancery, will answer:
- What is an Annulment?
- What are the grounds to declare a marriage invalid?
- What is the process of determining the nullity of marriage?
- How long does it take? How much does it cost? Who can help?
- Which Tribunal can hear my Petition?
- When can a future marriage be scheduled?
There will be time afterwards for questions and answers.
For more information, contact the Office of Family Life at 301-853-4546 or [email protected].