The next international World Youth Day will be held January 22-27, 2019 in Panama!
Youth and young adults ages 16 to 35 from around the world will gather for a week of engaging prayer, vibrant liturgy, powerful catechesis with Bishops from around the world, concerts from Catholic artists, and an unforgettable Vigil and Mass with the Holy Father.
Join the Archdiocese of Washington’s pilgrimage to World Youth Day
in Panama from January 21-28, 2019!
- Roundtrip airfare from Washington Dulles and ground transfers in Panama
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the Panama City Hilton
- WYD registration, journal, and swag
- Panorama tour of Panama City
- Meals: breakfast daily, welcome dinner, farewell dinner, and meals during WYD
- Preparation meeting and retreat
- Monday, January 21 – Travel day, city tour and welcome dinner
- Tuesday, January 22 – Opening Mass
- Wednesday, January 23 – Morning catechesis
- Thursday, January 24 – Morning catechesis, welcome ceremony with Holy Father
- Friday, January 25 – Morning catechesis, Stations of the Cross with the Holy Father
- Saturday, January 26 – Pilgrimage walk to Vigil site, prayer service with Holy Father
- Sunday, January 27 – Closing mass with Holy Father, walk back to the hotel
- Monday, January 28 – Travel home
Youth (ages 16-17): Under 18s must travel with a parent or parish group with designated chaperone who is compliant with Archdiocese of Washington Child Protection policies.
Parents or chaperones will be responsible for under 18 pilgrims at all times.
Reservations and Payments:
Total Cost: $3,200
Non-refundable deposit of $250 required to reserve your place.
Payments of $450 will be due:
- November 1, 2017
- January 5, 2018
- March 1, 2018
- July 1, 2018
- October 1, 2018 (final payment)
- Initial deposit of $250 is non-refundable
- A cancellation fee of $500 from August 1, 2017 – January 14, 2018
- A cancellation fee of $1000 from January 15, 2018 – March 30, 2018
- After April 1, 2018, all payments are non-refundable
- Valid U.S. passport is required for travel to Panama
- Passport must not expire within 6 months of return from Panama
For more information or to register, please contact:
Email: [email protected]